Mansfield Counseling offers an exciting and convenient option of online counseling and video therapy (also known as teletherapy, telehealth, telemedicine) for Texas residents who face many internal or external barriers that make it challenging to access counseling services.
Teletherapy is where we provide therapy through a live video connection, over the internet, allowing Mansfield Counseling to offer comprehensive care just about anywhere.
We give the same treatment as we would in person, just done through a computer and the comfort of your own home or office. If you’ve ever used Skype on your laptop or FaceTime on your iPhone, you’ve used the same type of technology teletherapy uses.
You may be a good candidate for online individual or couples and marriage video counseling services if you:
- Travel frequently for work both nationally or internationally
- Have several ongoing obligations that make it challenging for you to leave your home or office consistently
- Suffer from agoraphobia
- Have recently moved and wish to continue to work with their counselor
- Struggle with physical disabilities
- Live in a rural setting or a community where counseling services are unavailable
- Need to reduce commute and travel time
- Need flexibility for a place and time that best fits your schedule
- Working or living abroad in another country who cannot find local, reputable counselors and therapists
- Expats who cannot see an English-speaking therapist
Through telehealth, you can have live, two-way communication and counseling services via HIPAA secure online virtual sessions, in a way very similar to Skype or FaceTime phone calls. We provide teletherapy sessions Spruce Health