Providing quality, practical solutions and assessment for individuals, families, children, teens and adults.
We provide therapy and evaluations that help keep you and your family focused on achieving your goals and enjoying life.
We are the premier source of counseling care and mental health assessment in the Mansfield and South Arlington area. Our goal is to help adults, teens, children, and families lead happy, well-balanced lives by helping them deal effectively with their problems or concerns.
The decision to seek therapy can be a difficult one, so we try to make the experience simple, comfortable, pleasant, and fulfilling for you and your family.
Contact us today if you are ready to start working towards the life you want.
Call us today at (214) 952.2324.
Jeffrey S. Gallup
MA, LPC, NCC
Founder & Owner of Mansfield Counseling
Jeffrey Gallup MA is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) who has been working in the counseling field in various roles for several years. He has completed his Master of Arts in Community Counseling from Stephen F. Austin State University. His education also includes extensive continuing educational credits and a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Stephen F. Austin State University.
- Bachelors of Science (2001): Psychology – Stephen F. Austin State University
- Masters of Arts (2004): Counseling – Stephen F. Austin State University
- Licensed professional counselor (LPC), and a nationally certified counselor (NCC)
- 17 years of experience with youth, families, and couples
Jeff has extensive experience counseling children, teens, and families who are struggling with anxiety, grief, depression, and emotional and behavioral disorders. He helps to meet teens where they are, giving them hope, and making the counseling process fun. He has a strong background in providing counseling and mental health assessment to children, teens, young adults and their families.
Jeff is a member of the:
- American Counseling Association
- Association for Assessment and Research in Counseling
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts Texas Chapter
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- Texas Association for Assessment in Counseling and Education
- Texas Counseling Association
- Texas Mental Health Counseling Association
His clinical experience includes work at Timber Lawn Hospital, Hickory Trail Hospital, Providence Counseling, Dallas Metro Care and Avenues Counseling Center.
Linette Morales is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) who has been working in the mental health field in various roles for several years. She has completed her Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology at St. Mary’s University in San Antonio. She completed her Bachelor of Arts in Psychology at Texas A&M University in College Station.
- Bachelor of Arts (2008): Psychology- Texas A&M University in College Station
- Master of Arts (2010): Clinical Psychology- St. Mary’s University
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Completed training to provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT), and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Therapy.
Linette has extensive experience in working with adults who have endured trauma, whether it is a single incident or complex trauma. She also has experience working with adults who have struggled with depression, anxiety, PTSD, and other severe mental illnesses. Linette has been able to help individuals and their families regain hope for a brighter and healthier future.
Her clinical experience includes work at The Harris Center for Mental Health & IDD, San Antonio State Hospital, and Healthsouth Rehabilitation Institute of San Antonio.
Katrina Auwaerter, LPC Intern
Katrina Auwaerter, LPC Intern, supervised by Cherry Weaver, LCDC, LPC, and LPC-S; holds a Masters of Arts degree in Counseling from Dallas Baptist University. She has also received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology with a minor in Rehabilitation Studies from the University of North Texas.
• Bachelor of Arts (2011): Psychology at University of North Texas
• Masters of Arts in Counseling (2014): Dallas Baptist University
• Licensed Professional Counselor - Intern
Her work experience includes working at Alliance for Children, Brighter Tomorrows and MHMR Tarrant County. Over the past five years, Katrina has worked with the kids, teens, young adults and their families to accomplish individual goals and to strengthen the parent-child relationship. She has experience working with the kids who have been victims of abuse, witnessed violence, or struggled with anxiety, depression, grief and other behavioral issues. With her training in Trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy and play therapy techniques; she can connect with her clients on a personal level to facilitate the healing process and achieve their goals.