Mansfield Counseling is a growing private practice in Mansfield, TX with an immediate opening for a contract therapist. We are seeking fully Licensed Professionals (LPCs, LMFTs, PhDs, and LCSWs).
What should I know about Mansfield Counseling?
We are an established group, firmly rooted in the community that we have served for the last ten years and are dedicated to the diverse populations and evolving needs of our clients. We were voted Best of Counseling Services for Mansfield and Arlington for 2018 through Living Magazine due largely to our commitment to maintain high standards of quality care. From the first phone call through the last visit we provide genuine and effective solution focused therapy and support.
What can I expect as a team member?
We value collaboration, communication, and integrity with a healthy dose of fun thrown in. We have an incredible referral base and targeted marketing plans to ensure our practice continues to grow. A new therapist can expect to begin seeing clients immediately and look forward to an expanding caseload.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a fully licensed clinician with diverse clinical experience.
- You know and understand your ethics backwards and forwards and maintain a personal sense of integrity.
- You have a special niche or population that you are excited to work with and a desire to develop your skills further.
- You are ready to build a caseload and can work evenings and weekends.
- You are enthusiastic about the profession and confident in the quality of service you provide.
- You can work independently and are willing to benefit from experienced support from the rest of the team.
- You are a team player and enjoy generating and following through with new ideas.
- You are detail oriented and submit notes and paperwork before they are due.
- You quickly respond positively to emails and phone calls from both clients and staff.
- You are ready for a fast-paced, full caseload that allows you to be a part of a team that our community can rely on long-term.
We provide billing and administrative support, technical training, individualized, integrated marketing, collegial support through peer consultation, and supervision.
Are you ready apply? Send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com