Founder & Owner of Mansfield Counseling
Jeffrey Gallup MA is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) who has been working in the counseling field in various roles for several years. He has completed his Master of Arts in Community Counseling from Stephen F. Austin State University. His education also includes extensive continuing educational credits and a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Stephen F. Austin State University.
- Bachelors of Science (2001): Psychology – Stephen F. Austin State University
- Masters of Arts (2004): Counseling – Stephen F. Austin State University
- Licensed professional counselor (LPC), and a nationally certified counselor (NCC)
- 17 years of experience with youth, families, and couples
Jeff has extensive experience counseling children, teens, and families who are struggling with anxiety, grief, depression, and emotional and behavioral disorders. He helps to meet teens where they are, giving them hope, and making the counseling process fun. He has a strong background in providing counseling and mental health assessment to children, teens, young adults and their families.
Jeff is a member of the:
- American Counseling Association
- Association for Assessment and Research in Counseling
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts Texas Chapter
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- Texas Association for Assessment in Counseling and Education
- Texas Counseling Association
- Texas Mental Health Counseling Association
His clinical experience includes work at Timber Lawn Hospital, Hickory Trail Hospital, Providence Counseling, Dallas Metro Care and Avenues Counseling Center.