Cierra Batiste is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) who has been working in the mental health field for several years. Her Master of Arts in Counseling and Bachelor of Science in Psychology were completed in Tennessee.
- Bachelors of Science (2010): Psychology- The University of Tennessee
- Masters of Arts (2013): Counseling – Trevecca Nazarene University
- Licensed professional counselor (LPC), and a nationally certified counselor (NCC)
- A consistent seven years of experience with child, adolescent, adult, and couples
- Completed more than 50 hours of Person Centered Therapy to give individuals personalized treatment plans
Cierra has an extensive background working with behaviors in youth as well as traumatic experiences. Her adult experience covers depression, anxiety, drug abuse, trauma, PTSD, and several other mental health concerns. Cierra has a goal to help those in need restore and heal emotions that have impeded healthy development. With a collaborative effort, individuals will be able to work and improve personal concerns.
Her clinical experience includes Dallas Metrocare Services, Sundance Behavioral Health Inpatient, Universal Health Services, and Oceans Behavioral for geriatric care.